Skip to main content

1/27/24

My orientation went well today. It might be a bit messy as this emergency service opens up, but it will be cool to work with an entire new team. I am excited because I am entering uncharted territory for myself. I will really learn some new things.

After I got home, I deep cleaned our den area. This is our main entrance in the house. I have 8 paws that traps in wet and mudd. The rabbit scatters his hay around and makes a mess. I steam cleaned everything and am so glad we have tile.

We picked Avery up at her dorm. We then went to dinner at the in-laws to celebrate birthdays. We had a nice time chatting and food was delicious as always. We dropped Avery off at her dorm. We didn’t want her driving all that way by herself in the foggy weather. Plus she would have to do a 10-15 minute walk from the parking lot in the dark, at night, by herself. Nope! Not safe. Although she does have her pepper spray.

We brought Jiminy with us tonight. Ethan loves him so much. I am so happy to see Ethan dote on Jiminy. As we were leaving, Jim was in Ethan’s sweatshirt, all snuggled in and falling asleep. He was warm, safe and comfy. It makes me happy that Ethan enjoys Jiminy’s company so much.



Comments

Post a Comment