Skip to main content

1/3/24

 Today I woke up expecting to have sore arms. They were bruised, but not sore. I was happy about that. 

I was able to get a GI follow up at the end of January. I was happy about that. 

Work has been a slow go since the holidays. I am waiting for the flood gates to open back up. Avery and I leave for a Vet Conference in 10 days. The conference is in Florida. I looked at the weather and it looks like it will be nice while we are there.

It’s funny…there are so many people I know that are going. I look forward to seeing them all. Still a germiphobe….I am also worried about how people-y it will be. Luckily, Avery and I will quarantine while we go to her physics conference…immediately after Florida. Still trying to keep Ethan illness free as much as possible.

Paul wasn’t feeling so good today. I wiped all of the knobs down, handles, facet handles, toaster over and anything else he could have touched…before Ethan came downstairs. I advised the kids to wash their hands multiple times. We will see how it developes. I am sleeping on the couch to stay away from Paul’s contaminated air. I actually enjoy the couch. It is quite comfortable. 

I was thankful that the kids were so helpful today. They did multiple chores while I worked. I appreciated that.


Comments