Skip to main content

11/14/22

I had a productive day at work today. It was likely because my assistant helped me all day long. He helped by licking my face. I thought about filing a harassment claim against him, but he is so cute, I just allowed it.

Jiminy is turning 1 on Friday. He is the dog we never knew we needed.

After work, we had a leisurely evening. I did find out that I am going to Virginia for work in a couple weeks. I am excited. I will book my hotel and car tomorrow.

Today was a good day. I loved not having to walk outside first thing this morning to rush off to work. I had the wood burning stove going ALL day. It was cozy. I am pretty sure that I could become a hermit and be absolutely fine not leaving the house for days on end.



Comments

  1. Your work days sound so lovely. Just look at that sweet assistant! He just loves you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand how you feel about becoming a hermit 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment