Skip to main content

11/28/22

 Back to the grind. I am doing my first traveling gig tomorrow. I feel ready. I have a teeny tiny overnight bag packed and I am checked into my flight.

It is going to be quite a whirl wind for Tuesday and Wednesday. I get to meet one of my co-workers in person. We have meetings together so I see her a lot but it will be nice to meet in person.

Ethan worked today. Tomorrow will be busy for him. He is getting lab work done as well as meeting with the nephrologist via telemedicine. We will see how it goes.

I am ending my day with a headache. One of those ones that squeezes your entire head. These are the moments I miss ibuprofen because Tylenol doesn’t do squat for me.

Happy Birthday Mom! 🎂 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Charlene! 🎂

    Safe travels, Patti! Enjoy your (work) trip! It's nice to get away sometimes, even if for work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment