Skip to main content

11/26/22

Today was fun. I got over my funk. I enjoyed the day. I haven’t seen my nephew in a couple of years and it felt great to be able to chat and laugh with him. I heard all about his college apartment, multiple jobs as well as projects he was working on. I loved it.

The weather was warmish for upstate NY. It was in the 50’s. We had a campfire as well as did some day drinking. We spent the evening playing games. We ended up playing Cards Against Humanity. We have deducted that Paul now has a colorful search engine history. At one point he asked “do you want the regular definition or the urban dictionary definition?” Which is silly, because the answer will always be the urban dictionary version.

Ethan stayed home and took care of the dogs, which was appreciated. He didn’t want to be around us anyway, so that worked out fine.

We ate well, laughed hard and enjoyed the company. A well deserved change from yesterday!


Comments

  1. What a difference a day makes right?! I am glad the funk is gone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment