Skip to main content

11/5/22

 Ethan got to go to JNK days. JNK days is a once a year event in our town where people come together that share a similar interest in building and riding 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, go karts and more. They ride them in a big field.

He had fun. However, when we asked him if he had fun, he responded with a barely audible, almost non existent “yes”. That was the only communication we have had from him in hours.

Paul, Avery and I met up with Ethan’s dialysis nurse. His poor nurse, subjected to us three. What a trooper! We love his company! We met at one of my favorite restaurants, Margaritas. They have really yummy Margaritas. I also saw my dental hygienist…again…this time I put my hand on HER shoulder….. she controls her face much better than I do.

Today was a day full of doing! I shampooed all the rugs, the couch, the upstairs hallway rug, as well as washed all the blankets and pillow covers from the couch. Everything was mopped.

I washed 2/4 dogs (The other two were washed earlier in the week). Changed their bedding, filled the bird feeders and more. My favorite part was that the indies were wide open, the fresh air was blowing through the house and getting it ready to be shut off from fresh air until spring.

Our house was getting a little gamey. It now feels and smells fresh which I LOVE! What a beautiful day.


Comments

  1. Gamey house here too. Almost hamster cagish lol
    And yet another sign for Ethan to go to the dentist! 2x in 2 days seeing the hygienist out and about- it’s a true sign.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment