Skip to main content

11/27/22

 I woke up early this mornin at the air bnb house. The big living room window overlooked the sunrise. I went outside. The air was still and quiet. The birds hadn’t started their daily chirping like they are making trades on Wall Street. The only thing I heard off in the distance was a hooting owl. Of course I loved that.

It was my little gift of solitude. So pretty.

We had a great breakfast and then we all went our separate ways.

Avery found out that she was accepted into SUNY Brockport and will be getting a scholarship that includes her room as well as $4500 per year. She was excited. She still wants to keep her options open before saying “Yes” anywhere. She also is going to explore more scholarships.

Ethan enjoyed his quiet weekend. He took care of the dogs. He didn’t necessarily want to be around his family. That is fine. We will just go with it for now.

I felt tired and in need of a break. I did some cleaning and cooking. Then I played a game on my phone while entertaining the dogs.

It was low key, just the way I like it.


Comments

  1. Low key is the best! Congratulations Avery! That is SO exciting. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment