Skip to main content

11/18/22

I ended work early today. Not many people are looking for jobs around the holidays. I was told it was ok to do so and expect to not work a whole lot next week. That’s cool.

Today is Jiminy’s first birthday. He spent it cuddling with me all day. He didn’t get any special trays today because yesterdays special treats cause his stomach to be a little off. We made up for it with attention though.

Ethan hasn’t been working a whole lot this week because some people at his work got Covid and he is being safe. His employer is very cognizant of his health issues and always keeps him safe.

We finally got the name of a counselor though my EAP at work. The closest one accepting clients is 44 miles round trip. We are voting for a video call. 

I am going to the veterinary conference in Orlando, Florida in January of 2023. I am going to stay a bit longer and go to Tampa with one of my BFF’s after the work conference. Today we booked our tickets. We are excited. I know I will have to work my ass off while I am there. I look forward to the few days with no responsibilities afterward. 

Working from home provides me with my own little bubble. I really like it. I do not regret making the switch.

Jiminy had a lot of cool experiences his first year. This was his bravest: 




Comments

Post a Comment