Skip to main content

11/6/22

Daylight savings time. It means the whole week will be spent readjusting to the time difference. But it also meant it was a good day to sleep in.

Avery and I watched a few episodes of the Handmaid’s Tale. I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and get a little work done. I will be able to quite early one day this week. Probably Tuesday so we can go vote. I have to do my due diligence as a citizen. 

Ethan spent the entire day in his room. I think he may be a bit miffed from our family talk the other night. He is trying to figure out his plan for his stuff this winter.

Avery and I worked on her FAFSA application. We got half way done. We then realized Paul (it is his job) never picked up our taxes last year. So tomorrow he is making a trip to go get them.

Paul spent time out in the yard stacking wood. It was a good day for that.

Comments

  1. If you're looking for something else to watch, I'm really enjoying Extraordinary Attorney Woo. On Netflix.
    We decided to do the early voting this year, I'm glad to have that task done. Now I can ignore all the ads!
    Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment