Skip to main content

11/20/22

 My back is not well. I am pretty sure I have a herniated disc in my lumbar area. Life without anti inflammatories is a bit rough. Physical therapy helps but I am now getting the pins and needles in my legs. Dang it!

This will come and go. Unfortunately it won’t go soon enough.

Ethan cleaned his room today, but time. There was so much garbage. Ew! 

Avery volunteered at her school today with the school play. What a good kid.

We were able to see some good friends this afternoon. That was nice. I had told Avery earlier in the day “Dad and I have a play date with our friends.” Play dates as adults is so much better than play dates as kids.

The weather is now getting to the point where I feel assaulted whenever I set foot outside. How did our ancestors do it? No wonder they all died on the Oregan Trail of dysentery. I am sure it was from the frigid air.

Back to work tomorrow. This week will be a good one. 

Comments

  1. I'm so very sorry that your back sucks. I wish I could wave a wand and make it go away. Cheers to some easy work days this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment