Skip to main content

1/31/23

 I woke up this morning with some sore muscles. I must have really worked my back muscles sitting all day yesterday. Nothing else hurt though. I used the heating pad and alternated between sitting and laying to work. 

I made sure I stayed moving periodically. 

I told Ethan I had time in my schedule tomorrow morning if he wanted me to go with him to the lab. He didn’t fight me on it. We were going to go today but the timing wasn’t right with his pills. Since it is a timed test, we pushed it off until tomorrow. Fine by me. It was cold out today.

It will likely be cold tomorrow too. But that’s fine.  I did enjoy watching the snow fall today. It is so pretty. At one point it looked like a Bob Ross painting out my back window.

My other bright spot was that I stood up from the couch. I looked out the window and there was a fat Blue Jay just sitting in the tree. The tree branches were decorated in snow making the blue….especially blue.


Comments

Post a Comment