Skip to main content

3/10/23

 I was in our kitchen and saw this spot in the floor. It was like a smidge on the floor.  I wear my “house shoes” in the house. I am old and have to have my orthotics in my shoes or my feet will hate me. I know….sounds so sexy. What is that? I wondered. I then realized I had stepped in jiminy poop that was discarded correctly by Jiminy onto his potty pad (potty pads are not my idea, he came like that and refuses to revert). It was mashed in the bottom of my house shoe. Are you kidding me? 

By the time I had noticed, I had walked all over the kitchen. In between meetings I disinfected everything, bleached my shoes, and finally cleaned everything with the steam mop. Good thing he is cute.

Tonight we went out to dinner/drinks with some friends to celebrate a birthday. We exchanged laughs and stories. We had fun, but the drive home was a bit slippery. Luckily Paul had the work jeep and we were able to have some good traction on the road.

Tonight is the night of Avery’s Senior Bash. She won’t be home until 3 am. We have our phones on just in case she has any trouble on her drive home. Kind of a nasty night for it, but it is what it is.

I started to take over my coworkers territory as she leaves to go out on maternity leave for the next several weeks. That means I will be hiring for the northeast, south east and central regions. I will certainly be busy. I am very thankful they chose me as I am the newest member in their team and they must think I can handle it. 

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Patti

Comments

Post a Comment