Skip to main content

3/27/23

Poor Paul. He came home a little late today. I made a wonderful dinner of buttery curry chicken, fresh brussel sprouts with a vinaigrette glaze and twice baked potatoes. I had a little bit of extra time today.

I was able to go through the drawers and cabinet in our down stairs bathroom and organize it in a functional way.

His dinner was a bit cold because he was late, but he doesn’t care much. I was miffed because I was on hold and fighting with Expedia. I booked a flight, cancelled it and fought to get it reimbursed. No bueno! I had to be issued “credits” with rules that state use it or lose it.

I tried to book a flight today and couldn’t redeem the “credits”.  I had to do either an online chat or call. My introverted self chose the online chat so I wouldn’t have to talk to a stranger. Nope…that didn’t work. 

I felt like I was on hold with a government agency. This terrible music was playing as I was holding. Paul walked in the room and made a comment about the hideous music. I told him I had it on my favorite station. He didn’t know I was on hold.

After about an hour of off an on holding, speaking with a representative that English was clearly not their first or second language and Paul’s stupid and unhelpful “jokes” I about lost my mind. 

I got quite snappy which doesn’t happen often. Luckily it was towards Paul as the lady on the phone was just trying to help….while Paul was trying to help me off a bridge.

After about an hour the lady said I couldn’t book my travel due to the website being down. She would call me back in an hour. Ugh! Now I have to wait up for an hour?????? Who stays up past 9:00 pm on a school night?????

After 10:00, no call came. Boo! I will try again tomorror


Comments

Post a Comment