Skip to main content

3/8/2023

 Last night we cast our vote for the school budget. Tonight was date night to donate blood. While it does seem unexciting, it has been nice to be a participating member of society. I am so glad Paul joined me for both activities.

I did my exercise for 25 minutes this morning. I didn’t hate every minute of it. I mostly hated like 23 of the 25 minutes. I rewarded myself with coffee when I was done. It was a glorious reward.

The rest of my day was boring and standard except I cooked a nice meal. I was able to cut up some vegetables and cook some chicken and roast some potatoes all while I was “working”. The meal was delicious. I will have to stop cooking so much or it will become an expectation. Ha! Maybe tomorrow night I will mix it up with a bowl of cereal.

My sciatic nerve on my other side (non surgical side) has been bothering me. I was laying down on the couch to alleviate the throbbing. I looked over and I had my crooked nosed little friend, passed out next to me. He is the ugliest, cutest dog ever! He was zonked.





Comments

Post a Comment