Skip to main content

3/26/23

 Today was very productive. I got caught up with things around the house, made Stromboli for dinner and was able to do a little work On my computer.

I am thankful I can work on my schedule with my terms. It frees up part of my day tomorrow and I have plans for it. It is spring cleaning. I am going to try and weed out some things. We have too much crap around the house.

I have been very surprised and a bit shocked that Ethan has joined us several times in the living room after dinners over the past week or so. He doesn’t interact to much with us, but that’s ok. The fact we are seeing his face in the living room is a win/win for us.

Off to bed. I am quite tired.


Comments

  1. The Vietnam vets take a lot of stuff including sports equipment. You may want to check their website for the list..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment