Skip to main content

3/20/23

 My surgeon saw me today for a post-op appointment. I thanked him for his good work putting my spine back together and cleaning it all up. He thought my scar looked great. He assured me that it would fade. “I don’t really care if it does or it doesn’t! I never see it.” I told him.

Scars are natures tattoos that tell a story. We all have a scar somewhere and we likely remember how we got it. Even the few work scars I have collected over the years tell a story.

I walked around outside today. I heard the birds happily chirping away in the sunshine. I can see my flower’s stems peaking through the snow and dirt standing up tall in the sunshine. 

I am off to bed. 

Comments

  1. Happy Spring! Here's to new beginnings 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scars are nature's tattoos.... brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few stories on my body LOL! I love that~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment