Skip to main content

3/6/23

I woke up this morning and decided to “work out” which sounds athletic. My version of working out looks more like me huffing and puffing while punching the air and pretending I know karate. I would imagine looked like a sloth doing high kicks. But… I was sweating. That counts.

We are still getting bills from 2020 for Ethan’s hospital stay. Insert eye roll here. I am so over dealing with it.

Avery got her picture on the high school’s Instagram page. She is the cutest!!!!!

Happy birthday Auntie Julie!!!!!



Comments

  1. awesome pic and perfect colored backdrop - great photographer there and lovely subject!
    Congrats Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! Don't forget that you were a star setter back in the day. Your fast moves around the court were glorious and brought us to victory! On this side, I've decided to run a volleyball clinic for Jack's classmates. It starts this Saturday. I haven't really used my vball muscles for 10 years. I may be in physical trouble after I demonstrate the moves. I wish you were here. We would KILL it together. Remember how much pain we were in after the Hamilton Vball Summer Camp? I'll never forget that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will NEVER forget how sore we were after that camp! That is so fun you are helping him and his friends. You can show them your winning moves too!!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment