Skip to main content

3/23/23

 Last night we had the tv on. Ethan quietly came down stairs and sat with us. He was on the other side of the living room. He snuggled with Jiminy. He laughed at the TV. He stayed for over an hour. We didn’t really talk much amongst the 4 of us, so it was no pressure for him.

Tonight he did the same thing. I was thrilled. Two nights in a row. Woah! It is nice to see him a little bit. Even if it isn’t for very long.

Avery came home  from school today with a letter stating that she is one in a group of kids receiving valedictorian honors. They don’t just pick one anymore. This is a group of kids that achieved an overall GPA of 97% or above for their entire high school career. Wow! Way to go Aves!

Phineas had his teeth cleaned today. He had another tooth pulled. He is very sad about it. His mouth is getting more open real estate as the years go on. He has summer teeth summer there and some are not. He is whining non stop when I got him home. He didn’t want to eat but finally caved and decided he did want to eat.  I tucked him into bed but fully expect at some point I will be down on the couch with him so he is not as sad. Poor old man! 

While the weather is crappy, I did enjoy meeting a friend out for lunch. That was my bright side.


Comments

  1. I'm happy that Ethan watched TV with you, and Congratulations to Avery!
    When my girl (dog) got her teeth cleaned and an extraction, she whined the whole evening. Thankfully she was back to normal the next day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment