Skip to main content

❤️🏝️3/18/23

I did a lot today. All 4 dogs had their nails trimmed and baths. I did meal prep with 4 different options, all made with fresh food, no sodium, resulting in 24 prepped meals for us.I even cleaned the kitchen, washed all the dishes and put them away, as well as washing the cushions on the couch and cleaning of the lower level and bathrooms. Then I decided to take a break. With Paul gone this weekend, I made plans for myself.

I have been feeling a bit cooped up. With the events over the past few years, I feel like I want to get out and explore the world-ish. There are some places I am ok with not exploring. I have a growing bucket list and want to start crossing things off my list.

I booked two trips tonight for next spring. I am busting out of the confines of the walls life has put up. I am well ahead of schedule to hit my bonus for this year. I decided to start to tackle that list. 

I am thrilled and excited to plan these trips. I get to make TWO budget spreadsheets! (Yep! I am a nerd).  Happy Saturday!


Comments

Post a Comment