Skip to main content

3/16/2023

I thankfully had minimal meetings/interviews. I was able to play catch up which is always a gift. 

I got really wild and crazy and got my filling re-done at the dentist. Totally exciting. My mouth was so numb afterward. I didn’t want to eat for a while so I didn’t accidentally make a feast out of my tongue or cheek.

I took my old man, Phineas, in for bloodwork because he is getting his teeth cleaned next week…..again. They were just done in August….but his mouth is rank! The mouth is the gateway to the body. He doesn’t need all that funk circulating in his body.

I enjoy listening to Avery. Today she randomly said “I can’t believe there are only 7 continents.” Such a random statement. 

Later she said “When Jiminy breathes, he sounds like dialup internet.” She then walked away singing “dial up Jim….dial up Jim.” I do enjoy her musings. 





Comments

Post a Comment