Skip to main content

2/11/24

 Ooffff! I woke up at 5am. The next 24 hours should be interesting pulling an all nighter.

Ethan was excited because the puppy bowl was going to be on. He has watched the puppy bowl for years, including when he was in ICU! He went and looked at all the puppies. We watched together. It’s done really well and even humorous! We laughed out loud at the commentators several times.

I got about a half hour nap. I prepared for my 2 1/2 hours of multiple meeting tomorrow, starting at noon. My alarm will be set at 11:45. 

I also took Penny for a walk. She loved it. It was good for me! I am hoping the exercise will help me feel less tired at 3:00 am. 

My prediction will be that the ER will be quiet until after the Super Bowl. Then all stuff will hit the fan. Last Sunday was nuts.

I am pleased with what I accomplished this weekend. I made donations at Goodwill! Get the crap out of our house!


Comments