Skip to main content

2/24/24

 

I woke up this morning and had to go down to the front desk for a refill of coffee for my room. I was able to log into work and get a couple hours of work done before heading to the conference to be pleasant and social. 


I packed all my things up and met my coworker for breakfast. I really liked her. She makes me laugh. 


We headed to the conference and created different fake scenario’s of the lives of other vendors around us. This kept us laughing and entertained at the outlandish stories we came up with.


I grabbed an Uber to the airport and started my long journey home. I hoped everything would be on time. I am not looking forward to going into work tomorrow night as I know I am going to be tired. I do like to use weekends to recoup, but since I am working all weekend, I will go into the work week with no days off. Boo! This is temporary. I am switching to once a month Sundays which will align better with my mental health needs.


I was approached to be on an advisory board of a newer veterinary technician college and said yes! That will be a new adventure for me as well. It doesn’t require a lot of work. I will find out more of what is expected of me in the next coming weeks. That’s cool.


The second flight, we boarded and sat and sat. There was an issue with a bulb and had to call a mechanic. So we sat some more until the mechanic arrived. Luckily, it was an easy fix. We got going on our way and I made it home. 


I am thankful to be home!









Comments

Post a Comment