Skip to main content

2/4/24

 Happy Birthday Ethan! Yay! Ethan and I chatted this morning. He got a visit from Mema and Beba. Then he had his buddies over for the afternoon.  I ordered them a pizza. 

I took a nap and prepared for my first shift at the emergency vet. I wasn’t sure what I was going to walk into.

It is a little overwhelming when you don’t know where anything is or how to use the software.  Everyone is in the same boat. We are doing the best we can. 

Everyone was so nice. It was nice to touch pets again. I took lunch around 3:00 am. It was so busy, the night flew by.

Comments

  1. I am sure it was busy! I hope that people were grateful that there is a place to go now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were kind and patient. It was refreshing.

      Delete

Post a Comment