Skip to main content

2/25/24

 I slept on the couch last night. I was freezing when I went to bed. So cold my feet were painful. Paul started snoring and I took it as a sign to move to the couch. 

I don’t mind the couch. It is comfy AND I invited Penny to snuggle. I got out the heating blanket, stoked the dirt and ahhhh….slept until almost 9. At some point Jiminy joined me after his morning potty break.

Ethan was talkative this morning. I loved it. He was giving me the low down on what was happening while I was gone.

Avery and I went to a fund raiser for cancer this afternoon. My today self was not pleased with my few weeks ago self that committed to this.  We got home around 3:30 and I took an hours nap. 

Off I went to work. This evening I worked with a lady that I hired months back in Nebraska for one of the clinics I recruited for. She landed here in Rochester and now we are on the same shift. I really like her too!

I worked with another girl last week that I had interviewed for a job near New York City. She ended up declining the position. I didn’t know it was to take a job at the same place I worked at, AND our shifts would overlap. Such a small community of people in the vet world.




Comments

  1. Very cool to meet people face to face whatever the history. I am trying to get a fundraiser together for the emergency clinic. Would you have a person we could speak with by any chance?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment