Skip to main content

2/7/25

Things went well today. Avery called this morning and shared that she may have an opportunity for a research job this summer. Her anxiety is still getting the best of her, but she is talking with her doctor to create a plan.

Ethan didn’t text me today, so I assume that his job went well.

I am crazy busy. My schedule is full to the brim! Back to back meetings. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I also know if I do my work now, it will set me up for success in the future!

 Tonight I went with Paul’s sister out to a bar in Fairport. We went to watch Paul’s cousin sing karaoke. She was really good. It was a distillery and was decorated so cool. It was in an old warehouse. It had old Victorian furniture and dramatic lighting. 

There was a live band for the karaoke singers. The band was great and played a lot of songs from the 80’s and 90’s. Normally when I think of karaoke I think of off tune scratchy singers. This was not the case.

I never go out. I am glad I did. I had a lot of fun!

Comments

Post a Comment