Skip to main content

2/5/24

 I got home around 6:45 this morning. I took a nap until 11:30. I had to get up and brush my hair for my 2 1/2 hours of Monday meetings. I had some slight bed head. My coworkers are supportive and mean girl tease me, which I love.

I actually didn’t feel overly tired until about 8:00 pm. My brain then went into shut down mode. 

 I finally got the call from the Rochester Heart failure office, which will be taking over Ethan’s adult care for his transplant support. We have an appointment in March.

Ethan started his new job. He really liked it. We fill out his W-4 form. I imagine he will be tired this week. He said everyone seemed nice.

Avery was feeling better with her rescue medication dose regulated. Hopefully her increased dose of regular anxiety medication will kick in soon.

My eyes are heavy and I now have to rest. Good night!💤  Happy Birthday Brooke.

Comments